Le Métier de Beauté's clients have been eagerly awaiting the Instant Lifting and Firming Serum since it made its debut in their token of appreciation during the spring 2016 Beauty Event. The product is now on the shelf.
This lightweight firming serum will instantly lift, tighten, and firm the skin. The long-term benefit of using the product will be a literal "architectural lift" to the skin. It is a groundbreaking product that shares its key ingredients and technologies with the company's remarkable and popular Neck and Décolleté Firming Creme.
The key technologies that power the Instant Lifting and Firming Serum are many. It's quite a lineup.
- Pullulan natural polysaccharide with film forming benefits
- Idealift, fights against skin sagging, helps improve elasticity and the architecture of the skin, and stimulates elastin synthesis improving the tissue structure
- Dynalift, a natural film former that provide tightness and smoothes the skin for a youthful appearance
- Biomimetic (mimics the skin’s structure) blend of amino acids necessary to help maintain the integrity of the network of elastin and collagen
- TPM, a highly effective proprietary delivery system of various actives, to increase the potency of all ingredients
- Grape seed oil and jojoba oil to nourish and moisturize - they are non-greasy and non-irritating
- Penthanol (the provitamin of B5 because and is used in beauty products primarily as a lubricant, emollient, and moisturizer because of its ability to penetrate the skin), vitamin C ester, Vitamin E, sodium hyaluronate - offering moisturizing, antioxidant, and nourishing benefits
What has Le Métier de Beauté, only at Mazza Gallerie, got in store for you? This week, Friday, May 6, they will treat you to lunch at the Capital Grill if you are among those who are able to score an appointment for a master class with Ivan Castro, Lead Artist for the company. If you can't make it that day, Ivan will be in the store doing makeovers on May 7. Both events are by appointment, so if you are interested, call Michael Reinhardt or Andy Schug immediately at (202) 966-9700, extension 2258.
If I got this right, and I'll correct it if I didn't, Michael has a special, color GWP for anyone who pre-orders the new serum for Camp Gorgeous or purchases it during this week's event. If you don't want a color gift, I hear he may negotiate to give you a skin-care treat instead.
Michael has managed to convince his own facialist, Beatrice, a popular sole practitioner, to give her area-famous facials at the store on May 14 and 21, June 16, and July 23 - all by appointment only. I hear she is amazing; I want one!
It gets really interesting in a few weeks. Michael and Andy have arranged for a licensed Botox nurse to give Botox injections to customers who order a specified amount of Le Métier de Beauté products. I don't have all the details yet, but I will update this feature within a day if the plans have been firmed up. The price in products will not be inexpensive (they were talking in the neighborhood of $1500), but with those products you would use anyhow, you will get free Botox. Intrigued?
Again, these events will only occur at Mazza Gallerie. If you are interested, call Michael Reinhardt or Andy Schug at (202) 966-9700, extension 2258.
As an aside, new color products are on the way. We can expect to see the first of them next month.
Photo by Best Things in Beauty