Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Tim Quinn Appearance Alert, New Armani Lipsticks and More

Armani Beauty followers know that Tim Quinn is Armani's National Director for Creative Artistry. Tim will be available for makeup consultation and application appointments at the Saks Fifth Avenue in Chevy Chase, Maryland for two days, September 25 and 26. Tim will show you how to use Armani products to "put your best face forward." If you want to see the new Fall colors, including the upcoming new Rouge d'Armani lipsticks (more on them below), and you live anywhere near Washington, DC, I highly recommend that you plan a session with Tim. He's fabulous - and as I said in an earlier post, fun too!

To make an appointment, call Armani Beauty at (240) 497-5206 and ask to make an appointment with Tim for Friday or Saturday. Want to learn more about him? Read part of his Armani Beauty bio on Best Things in Beauty.

You can join the elite group of celebrities who have worked with Tim! If you can't make this event, but live in our area, you have another fun option to learn about Armani Beauty products. You can pull together your friends and have a private class with Loyd Cassler "off the sales floor." The private classes are a blast, and Loyd is fabulous. If you have been reading Best Things in Beauty, you know I think the world of him and his talent.

In fact, the Armani Beauty Team at Saks Fifth Avenue in Chevy Chase, Maryland has donated our first two September giveaways, and you are going to be stunned at what will be available. I am (too bad it's a total conflict to enter one's own contest)!

The Rouge d'Armani lipsticks promise long-lasting comfort - eight hours of comfort, moisture, and hydration with rich impact and satin shine. The lipsticks will be available in 18 shades in the nude, bronze, red, and pink/plum families. I've picked out 10 shades I think I can't live without. I'm saving up.

Photo courtesy of Armani Beauty.

5 comments:

nikkiO said...

Is there a product minimum for a makeover? Sephora had a Nars artist flown in from NYC to their Pentagon City store a few months ago. The Nars rep talked me into his chair and didn't tell me there was a three product minimum. While I had been wanting to splurge on their famous Orgasm blush, I was not prepared to do so at that moment. Plus the make-up artist did a less than stellar job applying the makeup. I've yet to have a makeover that I found to be better or as good as what I've experienced at my own hand. I hope to make it to Saks and meet you!

Charlestongirl said...

At Saks for the Tim Quinn event, there is no minimum required. Most women find something they like, though, and purchase it. I agree on some of those national artists - they have a formula and use it on everyone with their latest colors, whether it works or not!

Loyd Cassler is always there (well not always), and you might want to just stop over on a day he's working. He's a great artist, and NEVER any pressure.

Why don't you join us for a 1.5-hour class we are putting together for the 24th of September at 5:00 pm? Just a bunch of girlfriends who like makeup!

nikkiO said...

I have a 4:00 appointment w/Tim! I'm so excited!

Alexis said...

I called the number and made an appointment and they said they are the free standing store on Wisconsin avenue - am I mistaken? I really want to see Tim if possible?! Help!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Alexis, that's right. Saks is a free-standing store on Wisconsin Avenue in Chevy Chase. Good thing you called! I hear the appointments are going fast.