Youth Liberator Serum foundation is YSL's new, anti-aging foundation with medium-to-full coverage. It's the first foundation with "Glycanactif complex." It acts like a soft face lift, erasing visible signs of aging as it evens skin tone, hides imperfections, and perfects the look of the skin. Really.
- Glycanactif complex is made from three glycans that are combined to make the skin look more radiant, feel plumped and hydrated, and appear smoother.
- Color glow complex counteracts dullness and gives a healthy (and light) glow.
- Vitamin E and SPF 20 offer free radical and sun protection.
- Glycol gives a firming sensation with a tensor effect as it hydrates to keep skin soft and healthy.
- The color glow complex provides an optimal combination of "bouncy powder filters" and pure pigments to reduce dullness, enhance your glow, and create a more even complexion.
- Glycanactif is a patented complex, exclusive to YSL, that adds radiance, lift, and plumpness (aka youthfulness).
I came home, compliments of my YSL friends at Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria, with a generous sample, which I've been wearing this week. I love it. All of my first impressions have been reinforced. I plan to buy Youth Liberator Serum Foundation during Beauty Event. That's a big deal because I don't even need foundation.
You can find it at YSL counters and the YSL Beauté Web site. I recommend you go to the counter for a perfect match.
Update: My thanks for one of my fave readers for telling me this feature had a typo. I wish more people would tell me. :)
Photos courtesy of YSL Beauté