For the luxurious Rouge G, Bäumer drew inspiration from the most precious element in jewelry: a bar of gold. Reversing this shape, he placed the lipstick horizontally and made it feminine with curves. He created a clever magnetic mechanism to reveal with one click a hidden mirror from within the case. An exceptional, fabulously chic accessory, Rouge G surpasses mere beauty. It is also indulgent of an exceptional formula. What makes it special?
- Ruby powders create glow and radiance on the lips.
- Intensely concentrated color pigments and liquid mother of pearl form an opaque film that perfectly reflects light on the surface of the lips for an immediately smoothing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid microspheres fill with water on contact with your lips to swell their initial volume by six times, smoothing the appearance of your lips in the process.
- Gugul resin used in Ayurvedic medicine acts like a natural wrinkle filler in the lines of the lips.
- Tiger grass and vitamin A palmitate combine to help plump lips by boosting the synthesis of collagen fibers.
- Wild mango butter enriches the formula to maintain optimal hydration levels.
I have a few of the five permanent shades on their way from the Guerlain Boutique. I'll wait until I can get their photos to introduce them. The new Rouge Gs have arrived at the Guerlain Boutiques and will arrive at select locations of Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Dillards, Sepora, and at Bergdorf Goodman in April. That's only a day away.
Photos by Best Things in Beauty