- I had new knee problems. One was diagnosed as a pulled tendon below my knee, no doubt from lifting heavy things.
- My mother was hospitalized for eight days, and she is still ill. I try to see her every day. The CT scans showed multiple things wrong with her - one really serious that I don't want to talk about. I took her to a urologist last week in hopes of curing a lasting UTI. He is very good and put her on a new medication today. Cipro was not working. The culture told him why.
- I've been holding off on spinal epidurals, waiting for my favorite interventional radiolgist to return from heart surgery. My stenosis is painful!
- Miscellaneous events that took over my spare time. such as the moronic woman driving an SUV who ran into my car while I was pumping gas. I suspect everyone knows how time consuming it is to get an estimate, arrange with her insurance company to pay all damages, get and return a rental car - all things I didn't need in the last month.
- Without a job, I've been on a makeup diet.
Since I decided to start blogging again this week, I got an "unsubscribe notice" that said the reader was dropping my infrequent posts because I didn't post often enough. That was a low blow. If she had known my circumstances, she might have checked "no longer relevant" and spare me the silent lecture.
Anyhow, my willpower is back, and I plan to start showing you new features. The next one will be about NEST Fragrances - probably tonight - and I'll jump to Rouge Bunny Rouge from there. I feel I owe other companies for sending me gratis products to try during my recuperations. I love some of the products, and the PR people have been so good to me.
So, in a nutshell, there you have it. You know why I started blogging again in October and abruptly stopped. I'm currently committed to make time for this blog, and I hope all my medical drama will end soon. Oh, and I need a new job. Anyone want to hire me? [She says with a big smile.]