Rouge Bunny Rouge sent me all three shades, and I've had fun playing with them. I will show you "my shade" below.
The texture is fluid and sheer if you apply it lightly; however, it can be applied more heavily for more coverage. Here's how Rouge Bunny Rouge describes its texture.
- Lightweight, silky-soft, moisturizing liquid formula
- High percentage of pigment, perfect color purity (approximately 36%)
- Blendable with skin-care products to create a custom result - Each shade can flawlessly
- match with up to four skin tones
- Demi-matte finish with buildable coverage
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections
- Absorbs excess sebum and melts seamlessly onto the skin
- Anhydrous silicones: for extended wear and ultimate comfort
- Jojoba esters: superior emoliency, soft with no greasy film
- Silicone elastomer: a highly engineered sililcone gel for enhanced smoothness of texture, diffuses light
- Unique mica: highest skin adhesion, supreme softness
- Special silica: absorbs sebum, gives skin an even finish and look
- Lecithin-coated pigments: extended wear; excellent skin protection, highest skin-affinity and
- moisturizing effect
- Plant-derived (jojoba, mimosa, sunflower) waxes
- Natural moisturizing texturizing agent: provides for unique blendability and product versatility, combines functionality with sensorial liquid emollient advantages
I like it! You might too. Right now, you can find SKIN SOUL DROPS at the Rouge Bunny Rouge Web site. Although it says "Coming Soon," I think that will be flipped to available very soon. Before too long, you will be able to find it at Beautyhabit.
P.S. It comes in a lovely black box, with a base that nestles the bottle and a tall top that's black with white lettering and shiney black designs. I will photograph it for you when it's not 17 degrees outside.
Photos courtesy of Rouge Bunny Rouge; swatch photo by Best Things in Beauty