In short, I love it. Here's why.
The serum is rich with ingredients that are good for skin - and free of parabens, fragrance, artificial colors, and pore-clogging and formaldehyde-releasing ingredients.
The serum puts two "smart peptides" to work: Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, which increases collagen production and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and Heptapeptide-7, which promotes keratinocyte proliferation and migration of skin cells to help rebuild lost collagen. When our collagen breaks down, we get fine lines and wrinkles.
The serum's other active ingredients round out this wonderful treatment.
- Glycerin is a humectant that draws moisture that is essential to the skin.
- Trehalose is a naturally occurring saccharide that helps protect the skin from dehydration and helps to restore skin's moisture balance.
- Palmaria Palmata brightens the skin for a more luminous complexion.
- Thermus Ferment is an antioxidant that provides enhanced detoxifying activity and helps to restore collagen.
- Ninety-four percent said they had firmer skin in 14 days.
- Eight-four percent said the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles was reduced in 14 days.
I really like the Striking Serum. It is firming without feeling firming! Very cool stuff.
You can use the serum morning and evening. I have been using it in the morning. I find that one pump is generous and covers my face and neck. Make sure to let the serum fully absorb before following it with moisturizer.
Striking Skin Care's products work, and they are very reasonably priced. You can learn more, sign up for the company's newsletter, and order products at their Web site. Right now, they are offering a special holiday value set - a $77 value for $59 - their Rejuvenating Eye Cream and a Restorative Moisture Cream wrapped in a silver organdy bag with a bow. It's a great time to try them!
Photo courtesy of Striking Skin Care