Thursday, June 30, 2016

NUXE Paris Anti-Aging Roll-On Mask Nuxuriance Ultra Global Anti-Aging Re-Plumping Roll-on Mask

I absolutely love masks, so when NUXE Paris sent me a few new products to try, you can picture me reaching for the Nuxuriance Ultra Anti-Aging Roll-on Mask ($53) first. I have to admit that I was enthralled with everything in the box, especially the packaging. The dark green product boxes, holding each dark green and gold Nuxuriance product are spectacular. They look rich, luxurious, and classy. Turns out the products are too. (They even sent me a T-shirt that fits! It's cute. I was thrilled. Bloggers aren't often treated this nicely - at last I'm not.)

This NUXE Paris global anti-aging re-plumping roll-on mask with saffron and bougainvillea bi-floral cells helps smooth the skin, reshape facial contours, and enhance radiance - in one night! The first night I used it I awakened to skin that looked plumper, hydrated, rested, firm, and even-toned. I was impressed. Who was that woman in the mirror?

If you check out the ingredients at this link, you will see that the mask if filled with a garden's bounty. There is a lovely place on the NUXE Web site where you can explore the company's botanical ingredients and their beneficial effects. Please stop by to see how nature is integrated into their products. I think that's important.

I had to figure out how to use the mask, so I actually read the directions - unusual for me. You apply the mask using the "fresh effect" roll-on applicator. It feels wonderful; it cools the skin as you massage the mask into the skin. NUXE says to leave it on for 10 minutes and then remove the excess product with a cotton pad, either dry or soaked in lotion. I did that the first night I used it. Then, I figured that since the "cream" had absorbed into my skin, I'd leave it on all night. I love applying it and leaving it on. It has quickly become a habit for me. NUXE recommends you remove any excess product using the Gentle Toning Lotion before going to bed. I know; I'm a rule breaker.

To use the tube, you have to make sure to turn the applicator tip to the right, to the "ON" position (look, it's not obvious). Then use the roll-on to apply the product, working outwards from the center of your face, starting at the bottom of your face, neck, and decolleté. Remember to turn the applicator to the "OFF" position before you stow it for the night.

You can apply the mask during the day (I haven't, basically because I'm always rushing in the morning) for an immediate tensing and radiance effect: leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse off with a cotton pad soaked in toning lotion and apply your usual skin care.

I have also tried the Anti-Aging Eye & Lip Contour Nuxuriance Ultra the company sent me, and I am equally impressed. I'll tell you about it soon. In the meantime, I'd recommend that you check out the wide array of products offered by this luxury line. NUXE strives to promote sustainable development and conducts itself responsibly as a cosmetics brand by taking simple steps that are not detrimental to the environment. My kind of company! I hope it's yours too.

The NUXE Laboratory is committed to prioritizing ingredients with a natural origin and to selecting active ingredients from the plant kingdom. NUXE face products are all non-comedogenic. All NUXE products are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, and ingredients containing animal extracts. To prove the safety and effectiveness of NUXE products, all their formulas are subjected to tests carried out under dermatological supervision by external laboratories approved by the French Ministry of Research. They have collaborated on programs to build bee populations and finance the installation of an environmentally-friendly water production station in the heart of a rural village in the Kandal province of southern Cambodia. This NUXE station will ensure the village's autonomy by providing sustainable drinking water. Much like Chantecaille, one of my favorite brands, NUXE has a conscience and uses its position to improve our Earth.

You can find them at the NUXE Paris Web site and at specialty stores all over the world. Use the store locator function at this link. I do like to buy online when there are special offers. Right now, you can receive five minis with a $50 order. Temptation! Plus there are other benefits and gifts. I appreciate companies that reward my loyalty.

Update: I just saw an ad online for a 20% discount and free shipping with code FIRSTORDER.

Photo courtesy of NUXE Paris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello CG! Hope you are having a good weekend. Happy Independence Day Weekend to you. I am addicted to masks as well. I have a drawer filled with masks. They are all lovely. Along with my addiction, I have added all things NUXE. Their products seem to suit my skin without any reaction (so far) to any of the products used. I really enjoy their lip conditioners. Thank you for this great post. I cannot wait to try this one; sounds perfect. Liz