If you read my post on Clinique's cat's claw extract ingredients last week, you'll know I like to promote products that are made without harming animals. The adorable packaging of the Vegan Palette says in script lettering, "We don't do animal testing...how could anyone?" My sentiment exactly!
Beyond the work of art on the outside, the Vegan Palette has six eye shadows, a Primer Potion in Sin (travel size), and a 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero (black). These are the shadow shades below right.
Six of the 12 eye shadow shades are new. Here's the list.
- Virgin – Satin chamois - NEW
- Sin – Champagne
- Naked – Matte buff nude
- Sidecar – Cocoa with golden sparkle sheen - Book of Shadows, Vol. 1
- Buck – Matte nutmeg - NEW
- Half Baked – Subtle, lustrous bronze
- Smog – Deep coppery bronze
- Darkhorse – Bronze patina - NEW
- Toasted – Rich copper
- Hustle – Plum brown satin - NEW
- Creep – Onyx with gold sparkle - NEW
- Gunmetal – Gunmetal gray with silver glitter - NEW
Want to see a short Urban Decay You Tube video of the Fall 2010 collection? A pretty kittie makes a cameo appearance. Just go to this link.
Photos courtesy of Chic Profile and Urban Decay