Sunday, March 27, 2011

DermaSilk Miracle Cream

DermaSilk sent me a few products to test. It was in the time frame of my surgery, and a friend who has been trying out new skin care volunteered to help me. I knew I had to give her the Miracle Cream ($34.99) because I saw retinyl palmitate in the ingredients. My friend Berry loves the stuff; my skin reacts badly to it.

Of the products she tested, her favorite was Miracle Cream. With a proprietary blend of nine skin-restoring ingredients called Dermal Matrikine Complex, DermaSilk's Miracle Cream is an anti-aging moisturizer/treatment designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, firm and brighten the skin, promote the rejuvenation of skin, and optimize the skin's natural barrier function to keep it hydrated.

DermaSilk's research trials showed that Miracle Cream significantly improves elasticity and tone. The chart above shows what they found.

Berry liked Miracle Cream - a lot. She said she would highly recommend it to you. Here are some of her observations.
  • Felt a little (pleasant) tingling for a few seconds the first few times I used it.
  • Lightweight and absorbs well, but feels really rich and moist.
  • Continued to feel well-hydrated for hours after application.
  • Fine lines diminished, deeper lines softened. Sometimes I find this with products in artificial light, but not daylight. With this, I saw improvement in sunlight.
  • No scent.
  • Fun little pump-top bottle - clear so you can see when you're running low.
  • I like to carry a moisturizer in my purse, and this bottle traveled perfectly. If I see or feel myself getting dry in the afternoon, I pat a little cream over my makeup to feel dewy again. This worked very well for that.
In short, DermaSilk's Miracle Cream was a huge hit! If you are interested in trying it, you can purchase it, along with other DermaSilk products at DermaSilk's Web site, Walgreens, Safeway, and other stores shown here.

Photos courtesy of DermaSilk

No comments: