I have frequent redness in my waterline. Right now, as I write, there's not a trace. If I were wearing my contact lenses; running around exposed to environmental assaults; working at the computer for long hours; or suffering from seasonal allergies (most of the time) or sleep failure, I would have varying degrees of redness. Even when I don't "see" the redness, it will show up in photographs, as Loyd Cassler and I discovered one day when he was taking pictures of me at Saks. He finally took Giorgio Armani's white eyeliner and applied it on my lower waterline to banish the red.
Tarte has introduced a better shade than white, a much more natural shade, to brighten your eyes and make you look peppy. The soft, fine tip of Tarte's Inner Rim brightener gently and easily glides along the lower inner rim (waterline) and inner corner of the eyes to instantly brighten the eyes for a wide-awake look. Use it, and your eyes will grow in size instantly! This multitasking pencil can even be used to highlight the brow bone for an even more eye-opening experience.
I was privileged to receive one from Tarte. Previously available in a set, emphasEYES natural Inner Rim Brightener is now sold on its own. Like all Tarte makeup, it is formulated with none of the nasty stuff. It is formulated with skinvigorating ingredients.
- Aloe leaf extract to help create a moisturizing formula
- Beeswax to create a natural protective barrier between the skin and the environment
- Mineral pigments, colors and dyes derived from natural minerals that are known to soothe and soften the skin
- Vitamin A, an antioxidant that helps remove free radicals, promote collagen production, and retain moisture
- Vitamin E, a natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radicals
You can purchase Tarte's emphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener at Tarte's Web site, Sephora, Ulta, Beauty.com, Henri Bendel, and QVC. It's available now.
Photo courtesy of Tarte