Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Technical Difficulties

Last night was "one of those nights." I went downstairs to make and eat dinner, and when I returned, I had lost my Internet connection - the connection I had just been using. I spent an hour doing all the right things to restore it, but I never got a connection. I went to bed frustrated and tired.

I never considered that the cord could have come loose from its connection (that has never happened), but it had. I have no idea how. Charlie was downstairs with me. I had the "brilliant" thought to check just now, 5:30 am. Plugged back in, I'm in business.

I'll make it up to you.

Photo from multiple sources

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell us you got your Chantecaille order in before this mishap!!!

Denise at aeiokid at comcast dot net

Charlestongirl said...

Yes, Denise, fortunately I did that at 5:00 am.:)

angusmum1 said...

Its usually the simplest of things that cause the greatest problem. I have an embarrassing story with a plumbing company eek!

Melanie said...

So frustrating! This has happened to me! I wish that it was always the case -- the snowfall that we have been having makes me lose my internet connection, sometimes for hours on end. Glad it wasn't worse!

LoveSugarBabyDoll said...

Thank goodness it was a simple fix.
And you'll never have to make up anything to anyone here, silly girl.

Unknown said...

that happened to me one time. imagine my mortification when our company tech guys came out and finally discovered the problem...