Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Guerlain KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Color for Summer 2016

I was desperate for these limited-edition Guerlain KissKiss lipsticks ($37) for Summer 2016. I had featured them in April, but when the summer collections arrived at department stores, no one had them both! I looked everywhere and then turned to Guerlain. The company generously sent them both to me. I do not know whether the stores sold out and had to re-order, or what happened. I know that they are currently available at Nordstrom, where there is a GWP.

These two new, easy-to-wear limited-edition shades give me a stunning summer look! Kiss Blossom (#367) is a tender, romantic pink shade, shown at left above, and Fancy Kiss (#342), shown at right, is a luminous orange shade that is warm and wearable by all - even me.

Here they are at my house, with Fancy Kiss on the left and Kiss Blossom on the right. My photos were taken in full, mid-day sunshine. I swatched them in the same order, with Fancy Kiss at the top of my arm.

Both of these shades are gorgeous on my lips, when lend their pink pigmentation to the sheer, shiny KissKiss colors.

KissKiss surprises us once again by slipping into a precious and graceful little black dress. Its understated case shows off infinitely elegant curves. A tube transformed into a work of art, a sculptural jewel developed like three sleek cubes. Simply chic!

In perfect harmony with feminine curves, the lips immediately regain their fullness and softness thanks to a formula enriched with plumping hyaluronic acid spheres. In parallel, commiphora oil helps smooth the lip surface. Magnifique! These are among my favorite lipsticks.

The entire Guerlain Summer 1016 Collection is exquisite. I have one more piece to show you - one that wasn't introduced until June. I'm already anxious to get my hands on Fall!

Photos at top and bottom courtesy of Guerlain; other photos by Best Things in Beauty

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Guerlain really makes the best summer products, they're always special. I'm excited about the fall collection, I can't wait!

Eileen said...

When offering just a couple lipstick shades in a collection, I think it's a very smart move to offer one warmer and one cooler shade. Guerlain often does that so there is going to be something suitable for everyone although, like you, I often pick up both shades because they're just so gosh-darn pretty and are in a formula that lets your own natural lip color peek through. Custom color :-) Although I'm eagerly looking forward to the autumn lineup, there's still plenty of carefree summertime to enjoy these two sunny KissKiss lipsticks. I'm glad you were finally able to get them.