Monday, July 18, 2016

NUXE Paris Anti-Aging Eye & Lip Contour Nuxuriance Ultra

In my goodie box from NUXE Paris, I found an eye cream, one of my favorite products. Called Anti-Aging Eye & Lip Contour Nuxuriance Ultra, it's on sale right now for $34.30. It's a nice time to try it!

Designed for all skin types, this anti-aging eye and lip cream with saffron and bougainvillea bi-floral cells acts on wrinkles, slackening of the skin, dark (sun) spots, puffiness, and dark circles. With continuous use, the skin around the eyes and lips is smoothed and softened, and wrinkles are reduced.

The product is so good, Real Simple magazine made it a Road Test Winner for 2016. One reason, I'm sure, had to do with its easy to use pump dispenser. It allows you to draw out just the right amount of product per use, with no waste. Another reason? It works!

I've used it for over a month, and I love it. For a change, I have followed the company's directions for use, except that I'm using it on my eyes, but not my lips.

Apply Nuxuriance Ultra Global Anti-Aging Eye and Lip Cream in the morning and/or evening to the skin around your eyes and lips.
  1. Dispense one pump of product and distribute it between the middle fingers of each hand.
  2. Use your middle finger to smooth your lower and upper eyelids, working towards the outside and maintaining an upward pressure for three seconds on the temples. Repeat three times.
  3. Pinch both eyebrows simultaneously. Repeat the process, working towards the outer side of the eye. Repeat three times.
  4. Use your middle finger to smooth your top and bottom lips, first in one direction and then the other. Then pull the corners of your lips upwards and maintain the pressure for three seconds. Repeat three times.
It sounds complicated, but once you get the hang of it, it will seem like second nature. I think you will love this eye cream, which you can find at the NUXE Paris Web site.

Photo courtesy of NUXE Paris

No comments: