Monday, July 21, 2014

Coming Soon: Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil

I had a chance this weekend to try a sample of Sisley's new Black Rose Precious Face Oil. My first impression was one of love. It is luxurious in every aspect if its being: fragrance, feel, absorption, and hydration.

Here is what Sisley has to say about it...

Nourishing and anti-aging dry oil with a delightful floral fragrance. Visibly smoothes wrinkles and fine lines. Revitalizes the skin and brightens the complexion. Can be used alone or as a base for daily care to prepare the skin for optimal benefits. Suitable for normal to dry or very dry skin, as well as sensitive skin.

This is clearly a follow-on to the wildly successful Black Rose Cream Mask, which I adore. Now, breaking ground, this is the first time Sisley is using an oil based product as a facial skin-care product. I can predict it's going to be a mega-launch when it arrives on U.S. shores.

I do not yet know the price. Stay tuned. I want a case of it, so I hope it's affordable.

Photo courtesy of luxuryactivist.com

8 comments:

Nemo said...

Sisley? Affordable? Cough, Cough.

Anahita said...

I also pre ordered this. My SA says it's around $225-250 but I guess that is to be expected after all it is Sisley. I just received my Nordstrom anniversary Sisley haul and can't wait to play with it. I ended up getting the Phyto Touché sun gel, mango blush, the duo bronzer and pressed powder. As a GWP, I got a Sisley pouch with deluxe sample and a full size of the Eau Efface cleansing water.

Behindthepillar said...

Sisley affordable? Not a chance for most of us. 'All day all year' is hands down the best daily moisturiser I have ever slavered on my face but, even for me, the £230 UK price tag is beyond reasonable. A couple of their face masks are just about within my top price range but the rest are sadly sample only. Susan, London

Anonymous said...

Sisley to be affordable, you are joking aren't you.

Jo said...

$225-250 for a facial oil, you have got to be kidding! There are so many more reasonably priced, effective products on the market. Not worth it.

Zenda said...

Sisley is a very expensive brand, which I have used in better times, and I have to say it is an extraordinary line of products, with little amount a lot can be done. I wish I could be able to get a sample of this oil and dream perhaps of using it daily. My favorite Sisley product is always the body cream and one great apricot cheek powder, amazing and so natural.

Charlestongirl said...

Anahita, I'm looking forward to seeing what Sisley offers for fall...in color!

Charlestongirl said...

Susan, I've found All Day... To last forever, with its generous size. That's one nice thing!