Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chantecaille Sea Turtle Palette Availability and Online Special News

While you can still find Chantecaille's Sea Turtle Palette ($79) at some of the department stores, it has been sold out online. Now, in a rare stroke of luck, Chantecaille expects to have 25 Sea Turtle Palettes available tomorrow. It was just "put back" online with a Notify Me message. If you want it, go to this Chantecaille link NOW and fill out your contact information. See update below.

Don't wait on this one.

If you are waiting for a Chantecaille online special, your day will come on June 5. Chantecaille loves you - and the world's oceans. Online only, from June 5-12, in honor of World Ocean Day, Chantecaille will offer a free Amaretto Lip Gloss with the purchase of any La Baleine compact. Use code WHALES at checkout.

Update 5:05 pm - The 25 Sea Turtle Palettes are available. Go for it if you didn't get one - or three - when they were introduced.

Photo courtesy of Chantecaille

3 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Hi Charlestongirl! Thanks to your post, I was stalking the Chanetecaille site and placed my order for the sea turtle palette!! I know it is very similar to the Chanel Regarde Pearl quad but Chante does things so differently that I have justified to myself that it is worth owning both! What do you think? Thanks a ton for the tip, clearly I couldn't wait for the free Amaretto gloss GWP! :P

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lakshmi,

Glad you got it! I think they are similar - but I also see differences. I felt so good about the Chantecaille donation to save the sea turtles, it made no difference to me that there were similarities.

morelikespace said...

Sigh... Still impossible to get this in Canada, unfortunately. Thanks for posting the link, though, at least I gave it a try.