Monday, July 5, 2010

Sneak Peek at YSL's Gorgeous Fall/Winter Makeup

I have a few photos of YSL Beauty's Fall/Winter cosmetics to share with you! I am really taken with the Blush Variation #19 Palette (Venetian Rose shown at left) and the shades for lips and eyes! Scroll down to whet your appetite. I would wear these shades now - if only they were available!








To the right are Ombre Duos in #29 and #31 (far right). That gold shadow in #31 has me in covet mode! YSL eye shadows offer an optical smoothing effect and buildable color.

Two Ombre Solos are shown at left. Solo #14 is a pearly white (Satin Silver), while #13 (Aquamarine) is an ocean teal blue that I can't wait to try! Each comes with a little brush and sponge-tip applicator to apply the soft, long-lasting shades.






Below are YSL's Rouge Volupté Pearle Lipsticks. Steady my heart, I think I need at least four of them! I'll provide more information on these shades (#101-106) as soon as I can get it. Love the Golden Glosses too! In the photo below at right, #31 is at far right and #30 is next to it. YSL's glosses are among my "staples." Love them!


























There's more, and when I get more information, I will share it with you. For now, let's anticipate fall with these photos. We wait!

Update 7/14: The collection is now available at YSL's Web site. Go to this link to see all the pretty new makeup.

Photos courtesy of YSL Beauty

No comments: