Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Guerlain Champs-Élysées Fall 2010 Collection Preview

Guerlain's cosmetics collections are always eagerly anticipated at my house. Let these photos of Champs-Élysées show you why!

In a departure from recent palettes, Guerlain has removed the overlaid pattern from the colors, leaving it to the elegant silver packaging. No matter, the colors in these palettes look gorgeous! How I am going to control myself and buy only two palettes is still unknown.


New shades of KissKiss and Rouge G will also be available. I'm so ready! While the new colors are supposed to be available in August, I suspect they will be appearing at all my local department stores soon. Saks has them. I need to go out in the heat and shop!

If you could have only one of the palettes above, which would you want? I think the one with aqua on the inside looks irresistible.

Photos courtesy of UrCosme

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I need at least two of those as well--the ones with the pale pink and violet centers are so beautiful!

Charlestongirl said...

Like picking flowers, huh? Hard to stop at one!

Clarisse said...

I have already chosen two: the top right with a light blue heart and the bottom left with a deep blue heart!I do love the taupes and grey surrounding them (both matte and satin, that's great) This Guelain fall collection attracts me more than the previous two ones. Now we just have to wait until they reach the stores..

Charlestongirl said...

I just saw and bought the collection. I spent way too much, but got the palettes with aqua, purple, and blue in the center, plus the blush, plus KissKiss in two gloss formulas. Am very happy about them! And broke.

Melissa of Lovely Android said...

Good choices Charlestongirl! Those are the ones I'd buy. I may end up getting the one with the dark blue center. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Melissa,

See if you can buy only one! It was too hard. :)