Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Seaweed and Lotus Blossom All Day Body Shampoo and Conditioner

How I love it when my hair has body! It looks good. It feels good to the touch. I like my reflection in the mirror. Suave sent me their new Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Seaweed and Lotus Blossom All Day Body Shampoo and Conditioner (each about $4-$6, depending on retailer) to try. I am in love.

I was astonished when I used this duo for the first time. Both the shampoo and conditioner have a pleasant, natural scent, which disappears after the shower. They both have substantially thick textures. After using both, my hair had body - body that lasted not only through the day, but into the next. Need to go a day without shampooing in the morning? Suave may provide the solution.

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients, such as seaweed and lotus blossom, and free from parabens and dyes, Suave's Seaweed All Day Body Shampoo and Conditioner products gently cleanse while adding body from root to tip leaving uniformly voluminous hair. There seem to be no traces of product left behind, so I really can't figure out how they did it. These new products leave my hair with body and without any weight or coated feeling. My hair bounces with life.

Despite their luxurious effects, these are mass market products. You can find them at drugstores. I am looking now at a price on drugstore.com of $3.99 for the conditioner. Four dollars? Why would I ever buy a $35 shampoo or conditioner again? I've spent way more than that - behavior that I've now sworn off.

Shampoo and conditioner aren't magical. There are some awesome luxury products. I enjoy using them. I've learned through experience that Suave offers me the same luxury at a fraction of the price I've paid in the past. I have become a Suave junkie. I've been using Suave hairsprays for years. Now I'm a convert to the company's extensive hair care line, including its wonderful shampoos and conditioners. Give this new set a try and please let me know what you think.

Photo courtesy of Suave

9 comments:

grlnxdor said...

Suave really does put out good products. I've been using Suave Moroccan Infusion on and off since you reviewed it. I love it! Looks like I need to take a look at this one, too.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I know this brand. But I'm glad you like the products so much :-)

Julie said...

Hmmm...interesting and impressive. These seems like great products to try out. I am excited to try them out since I wanna give my hair good formulated products like these ones.

Vicki PW said...

I haven't tried these particular products yet but I'm a big fan of Suave Rosemary Mint Conditioner. It detangles and smells nice without the buildup.

Anonymous said...

Are these products sulfate free?

Charlestongirl said...

Anonymous, yes, as I read the ingredients.

Unknown said...

Even though those are "cheap" drugstore products the name sounds really appealing and the gold packaging looks pretty! I'd try it!

Unknown said...

Please share the Chantecaille beauties even if you don't have swatches. Pretty please with sugar on top! You have done such a wicked thing. You, yes you, CG have made me fall head over heels for Chantecaille. I love it. It was a "where have you been my whole life" kind of experience. Too bad it didn't happen before the F & F sale. Lol

Courtney said...

Thanks for the review! I have been on the hunt for new shampoo & conditioner that will actually help my hair stay healthy and have volume (within my modest budget). I was considering these new Suave products, so your review was very helpful. Looks like I will have to try these out for myself soon.