Nutritive Cleanser is gentle enough to be used twice a day. It washes away makeup and impurities without stripping the skin of its natural oils. The ingredients provide anti-aging benefits and help reveal a brighter and smoother skin surface. After cleansing, your face will be perfectly prepared for your skin-care treatment products.
I was given a generous sample of Nutritive Cleanser that I have been using every night. It removes makeup with ease (even mascara), and it leaves my face feeling nice and clean. Even though cleanser is on the skin for a very short period, I have noticed some tightening of my pores after use, fortunately without any taut feeling. The cleanser has a very pleasant powdery fragrance that doesn't linger past its removal - perfect!
Besides being paraben-free, Nutritive Cleanser has two ingredients designed to bring back your glow.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- The ultimate antioxidant protects cells
- Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration
- Refines skin texture
- Reduces pore size, puffiness, imperfections, and uneven skin tone
- Provides ultimate contouring benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity
- Delivers lifted, tightened, and toned appearance to the skin
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
If you are interested in learning more about skin care and Dr. Perricone's recommendations, you might have fun checking out his blog, Daily Perricone!
One more thing...Perricone has new packaging, so you will see less "clinical" packaging replacing the packaging shown here. The sleek, new packaging is color-coded, with green for age prevention, bronze brown for age correction, silver for ageless, and blue for clear skin. I like it!
Photo courtesy of Perricone MD