Wednesday, February 3, 2010

YSL Beauty Spring 2010 Golden Gloss

YSL's Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss ($29) is fabulous. I love the shimmering color, feel, and shine of these glosses! There are two new ones on the Spring 2010 display: #19, Golden Petal, and #20, Golden Macadamia.

It's no exaggeration to say, "Dress your lips in a veil of shimmering gold with Golden Gloss." The glosses actually have a tiny bit of 24K gold in them! The gloss forms a mirror-effect on the lips and sparkles with mother-of-pearl. The formula contains a complex of nourishing oils (nigelle and cameline oils) to protect the lips comfortably while making you look fabulous. A little shine is all you need to make your lips appear lush and full.

I have been a YSL gloss fan for years, with Golden Gloss being the best ever. It's available in 25 shades. I must have 15 of them! This is serious love. The lighter shades make my lipstick pop, and the darker shades can be worn alone to give my lips beautiful sheer and shiny color. My choice for spring? Golden Petal.

You can find these glosses at YSL's Web site (free shipping on all orders now) or at Saks, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, and Neiman Marcus.

Photo courtesy of YSL Beauty

2 comments:

Bonnie C. said...

These look so awesome! Very luxurious! :-) I love when lip glosses are good for lips and condition them in addition to their other features, like these do. :-)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Bonnie!

I think they are worth every penny. That's why I have bought so many of the colors. LOVE them!