- Miami - Think of this as your nude pink. It’s just enough of a peachy pink tone to warm up your palette while still maintaining that totally “natural” look. The perfect hint-of-color pink.
- Fiji - The perfect “English Rose” pink. A flush of rosy color that warms any palette for a romantic and feminine swipe of color.
- Cannes - A warm pink with just a hint of shimmer for a glamorous finish.
- Dubai - A richly pigmented pink with a touch of mauve to balance its pinkness.
- Paris - A deep, magenta pink, reminiscent of a peony
Colour Core Moisture Stain Lipstick has a creamy hydrating formula that delivers essential moisture and full-coverage color to lips, while maintaining the lasting power of a lip stain. It has "lip-loving moisturizers" in its formula, including jojoba, lanolin, and shea butter, to keep the lips soft and supple. The full-coverage color looks real, not too opaque as some of the recently introduced saturated lip colors look to me.
Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté