Tarte has teamed with QVC to offer the exclusive Miracle of Maracuja Skin Smart Collection. The entire eight-piece set will be available for one day only, and it's a steal at $59.96 (the suite of products is worth $200). You can pre-order it now if you want to beat the rush. I predict this offer will sell out almost instantly, so you may want to ensure your set by pre-ordering.
Maracuja oil, also known as nature's pure milagro, leaves the skin brighter, firmer, smoother, and hydrated. Each maracuja fruit is hand-pressed to guarantee the purest dose. Here's how Tarte's maracuja-centered Skin Smart Collection stacks up.
- New QVC-exclusive airbrush-finish Bamboo Blush Brush ($28), which you'll use to apply Airblush Maracuja Blush for an air-brushed finish - or any other blush.
- New Airblush Maracuja Blush ($25) - infused with maracuja oil, this weightless blush looks like a second skin that floats. The set contains a QVC-exclusive shade, Amused, a shimmering poppy.
- Maracuja Waterproof Creaseless Concealer ($24), which delivers rejuvenating and hydrating vitamin C and essential fatty acids derived from maracuja oil for a rich, creamy texture that leaves a dewy, luminous finish. There are five shade options, from fair to deep. You'll be able to select your shade when you order the set.
- Pure Maracuja Oil ($46) - an oil that you'll warm in your palms and gently massage into your face. Thanks to vitamin C and essential fatty acids, this oil will "fix your face" without any greasiness.
- New Cashmere Waterproof Gliding Liner ($18), a creamy, highly pigmented eye pencil that delivers intense color without creasing or fading. The liner is black, a QVC-exclusive shade.
- Lights, Camera, Lashes! ($19), a well-known, four-in-one, dermatologist-tested mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, and conditions the lashes.
- A new shade of Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss ($12), Peaceful is a peachy nude that will work for everyone - and looks stunning in the photos.
- New QVC-exclusive Beauty & the Box Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Quad ($22), everything you need to create a soft, smoky look in seconds. The shades are Pink Cloud, Silver Mist, Purple Fog, and Dark Ash.
Update 3/13: I was surprised to receive press samples of this fabulous set today. I snapped a few swatch photos when I got home from work, but there were heavy rain clouds moving in. Take a look at this photo, and you'll understand why I had to hurry to get photos.
The Airblush Maracuja Blush in Amused, shown at the top of my arm, and the coordinating Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Peaceful, shown below, are drop-dead gorgeous. The cream blush is much prettier than it looks in the promotional photos! I fell in love with it at first application. I applied it extremely, crazy heavily for this photo. Imagine this shade in a veil caressing your cheeks for spring and summer, punctuated by Peaceful, and you'll know why I experienced love at first sight.
The Beauty & the Box Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Quad has three of four colors that are perfect for me. I applied all four shades with a sponge-tipped applicator. Pink Cloud and Silver Mist at the top of my arm look beautiful together. The third shade down, Purple Fog, isn't a great color for me, but it will look lovely on many of you. The charcoal Dark Ash is a great liner. I applied it moderately here to show you that it can be used to create your smoky eye if you want to use it as a shadow, not a liner.
Tonight before bed, I'll smother my face with Pure Maracuja Oil. I'll give you another update soon.
Update 3/16: Now that the set is Today's Special Value at QVC, all of the concealer shades are available.
Photos courtesy of Tarte and QVC