Saturday, August 2, 2014

Coming Soon: Giorgio Armani Beauty Eye & Brow Maestro

I don't have a lot of information yet about Giorgio Armani Beauty's Eye & Brow Maestro. It was designed to be a four-in-one product: Brow Shaper, Eye Shadow, Eyeliner, and Hair Touch-up. Yep, you read that right!

It's waterprooof and offers 20 hours of wear time. It is said to provide a 100% natural finish. It comes with the applicator shown.

I'm intrigued. My eyes went straight for the gold, but even the mauve under it looks promising. I can't wait!

Photo courtesy of Giorgio Armani Beauty

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about these, but don't know if I'll be purchasing without sitting down to try it myself and see what the texture and wear is going to be like on the various areas in mind.

Anonymous said...

wow! This sounds really interesting!! would love to try it =)

Eileen said...

Many eyeshadows--depending on the color, of course--already serve all four of those purposes. The twist is the waterproof 20 hour wear time with a "100% natural finish". I'll be interested in seeing what the natural finish actually looks like.

Unknown said...

Lisa Eldridge recommends a brow powder kit (like Lancôme) as a way to combine products and save time. I have an Urban Decay eyeshadow that I purchased as a shadow/liner and darned if it doesn't do a great job on my eyebrows as well. If this works as advertised I will use it as my go to brow product and quickie eyeliner when I'm in a rush. So excited, and thanks for the heads up!

Charlestongirl said...

Meredith, your comment is on the Friday Forum.

EllenB said...

I've never seen anything like this. It's so intriguing that I just have to have it! I felt this way when you wrote about the Maestro foundation. ..and I bought that right away and have loved it ever since!

Mamavalveeta03 said...

I will most definitely purchase with a twenty hour wear time and a natural finish. I've been using Bobbi brown taupe eyeshadow for my brows, as well as lids, but with hot flashes, I need waterproof! Lots of shades, so I'm excited.