Two Guerlain signatures on the lipstick casing overlap to create the ultimate couture detail - one on the transparent case in shiny silver and the other engraved below in the body of the black mechanism. Each shade is beautifully showcased through the transparent glass, allowing for no mistake as to what shade is within. Love that!
Although I featured a new lipstick collection just Monday, I need to show you Guerlain's magnificent La Petite Robe Noire Lipstick Collection. It's fun, lively, and enticing.
Alone in front of her wardrobe, La Petite Robe Noire's namesake is deep in thought. She would need something to add the finishing touch to her inimitable style and twist all her wonderful dresses, that little added extra, that je ne sais quoi to bring out her femininity and reveal her true personality: mischievous, Parisian, spectacular, seductive, elusive, and yet with a distinctive presence. What she needs is, of course, color! Color just like her - scented color for an added dimension to her unique style.
I was absolutely delighted when I received six shades from this collection from Guerlain. The innovative company has created an absolutely essential and utterly irresistible La Petite Robe Noire Lipstick in a deliciously shiny texture to dress up your style with luscious color! The lipsticks are available in vibrant shades in an unexpected texture.
- The lightweight texture reveals the lips’ natural radiance, leaving them supple and comfortable.
- The coverage is buildable, thanks to its thin film: one layer to offer a glimpse of the sensual texture of the lips, two layers for a casual chic daytime look, and three layers for a more dense and sophisticated finish - a glamorous evening look.
- Inspired by La Petite Robe Noire, the formula is deliciously, but lightly, perfumed and delicately flavored for an unforgettable taste on your lips;
- These lipsticks have an ultra-shiny finish and pure and luminous colors thanks to a cocktail of pure and extra-luminous pigments that are coated with a specific resin that delivers a shiny lacquer effect.
- Star Shades (four)
- Her Easy Chic Shades (eleven total, although some are available only in Asia and Russia)
- Her Trendy Pop Shades (10 shades, with the same constraint. Hmm, who do I know in Asia or Russia?)