Tuesday, May 10, 2016

New: Softsoap Pure Foaming Hand Soap

I have to take a short break from new cosmetics to tell you about a new liquid soap. Is there anyone who doesn't use and love Softsoap? I always keep it in stock at Mom's house, where there are many of us coming and going and washing hands constantly. I use it at mine and have always loved the various scents you can select. Now, there's a new Softsoap made especially for those who don't like artificial fragrances, alcohol, or any of the other ingredients one might call contaminants in products they use often. We germ phobes wash our hands countless times each day.

Softsoap graciously sent me two bottles of Pure Foaming Hand Soap ($1.98 to $2.99, depending on source), and I love them. It's a simple, gentle formula that is dye-free, alcohol-free, has 100% natural fragrance, and effectively cleans and purifies - just as well, if not better than, the original version.

I enjoy the fresh, natural scent (I'm using Lemongrass; they also sent me Fresh) at my kitchen and bathroom sinks. While I haven't used it in the shower yet, I will. There are some very cool things I love about this new formula and its packaging.

It has a beautiful light scent that I smell while using it, but as soon as I dry my hands, it's gone. It dispenses as a foam, which I think saves product. I also think the design of the container is genius. It's bottom-weighted, so it doesn't tip over with even the slightest shove. I'm always knocking over my cylindrical and tall, rectangular liquid soaps, especially when they get low on liquid. While that's a small annoyance, I have found great delight in the shape of Softsoap's new container.

If you are in the mood for an inexpensive treat - one that you know is clean and pure - give the new Softsoap Pure Foaming Hand Soap a try. You can find it at mass market retailers, such as Walmart, Target, and others, I'm sure.

Photo courtesy of Softsoap

No comments: