Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chantecaille New Skin-Care and Color Products and a New Web Site Look

Chantecaille's wonderful Webmaster has revamped the Chantecaille Web site, giving it a clean new look and even more gorgeous photos than it had before. It's worth an Internet trip to check it out. I noticed that the Special Offers page was missing, but he assured me that it will return the moment there is a special offer. I felt better when I learned that I hadn't accidentally missed anything. One nice feature is the continuous offer of free shipping for orders over $99.

There are three new products I want to show you. I have all three, but I have not had sunlight after work to take photos of the luminizers. I may get those photos later today - I hope - so you won't have to wait long.
The new wonder cream is La Crème à la Rose de Mai ($210). The exquisite Rose de Mai imbues its rare and delicate scent to this very modern and moisturizing cream. An intelligent formula protects, repairs, and detoxifies the skin, leaving it radiant and clear, while new technologies help the body use its own resources by teaching it to draw energy and moisture from within.
  • Rose de Mai Essence extracted from one of the world’s rarest roses, Rose de Mai essence, infuses the formula with a uniquely uplifting aroma.
  • Rich in vitamin C, it also possesses powerful anti-aging properties.
  • Dolicos (sweet pea stem cells) protects the cell and DNA from damage created by UV, pollution, and stress; reenergizes the essence of the cell by boosting its energy.
  • Pre- and Pro-Biotic Complex protect the immune system of the skin, stimulates the skin’s primary defense barrier, and helps prevent harmful bacteria from entering.
  • Wild pansy extract acts as a dual action hydration regulator and increases the skin’s internal water regulation.
  • Niacinamide helps stimulate collagen synthesis, strengthens skin’s moisture barrier and inhibits the production of melanin.
  • Matrixyl 3000 provides a combination of anti-aging peptides that help minimize fine lines, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and improve the skin’s elasticity and tone; it enhances cellular longevity and DNA repair.
  • Raspberry stem cells offer both soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, provide long-term DNA protection, and repair while preventing collagen dehydration.
  • The cream is composed with 85% natural ingredients, including a healing base of pure rosewater
  • It offers an aromatherapy experience, soothing and uplifting, promiting a wonderful sense of joy.
I'm wearing this cream now, and I love everything about it. While the initial rosewater fragrance disippates quickly, the nourishing and hydrating properties stick me me all day. I'm already impressed with it.

Liquid Lumière ($39) is a brand new luminizer/illuminator that is available in two shades: rose gold (Luster) and gold (Brilliance, shown in tube below). They are both gorgeous. Fortunately, I was able to purchase both. Who could choose between gorgeous and gorgeous?

Velvety smooth and buildable, Liquid Lumière blends effortlessly to leave skin feeling hydrated and supple, while gleaming with a healthy glow.
  • A luxuriously lightweight highlighting fluid that instantly illuminates skin while delivering long-term anti-aging benefits
  • Micro-sized, light reflecting pigments blur imperfections to instantly brighten and even out skin tone
  • Packaged for portability, the powerful complexion “pick me up” can be applied throughout the day for a boost of radiance and luminosity
Liquid Lumière leaves the prettiest, most natural, transparent gleam you can imagine. I hope it delights you as much as it thrills me. It's sophisticated, luxurious, and versatile. You can wear it anywhere on your face where you want a touch of light or brightness without glitter or a made-up look. I think it's going to be a very popular new tool in our makeup wardrobes.

I will show you swatch photos as soon as possible. In the meantime, check out these wonderful new additions to my beauty routine at Chantecaille's Web site. I have not been in a department store for two weeks, so I don't know if these products have arrived at Chantecaille's counters yet.

Update 5:00 pm: I got the Liquid Lumière photos. I will post them later this evening. They are magnificent!
Later: I am wiped out. First thing tomorrow, I promise.

Photos courtesy of Chantecaille

7 comments:

Lisa said...

You are such a tease CG!!!!!!! Waiting. Patiently. I don't really know what I'm waiting for. I know I will have to have both based on what you've said already! :)

VancouverChic said...

Hi CG,

I've been using some of the Chantecaille face care line and I find it works awesome for rosacea. But this new one I will be trying as soon as possible. All the ingredients are made for rosacea suffers. Please continue to let us know how you find this crème supports our "aging skin" (sheesh I hate saying that!) Oh and looking for swatches of the bronzers you bought too! Thanks so much CG, your the best!

Hugs,
Joanne ~ VancouverChic

Claire said...

Most intrigued with the Liquid Lumiere! It sounds like a worthy replacement for my Burberry Fresh Glow. Looking forward to the pictures, CG.

roxymisha said...

Oh my goodness, this looks like it is going to hit my budget badly! Love Chantecaille and can't wait to see your photos. In the meantime I will check out the new website. Thanks for the update on this.

Monica said...

I am in love with the Flower Harmonizing Cream so I am very excited about the Rose de Mai!

Thanks for the review! Chantecaille is quickly becoming a favorite brand of mine!

Kiss & Make-up said...

Take your time, we'll see the pics when you post them, doesn't matter when that is! I won't lie though, you've made me very curious... :-)

Mamavalveeta03 said...

It sounds like it would look beautiful under foundation. Yes?