There are three new products I want to show you. I have all three, but I have not had sunlight after work to take photos of the luminizers. I may get those photos later today - I hope - so you won't have to wait long.
La Crème à la Rose de Mai ($210). The exquisite Rose de Mai imbues its rare and delicate scent to this very modern and moisturizing cream. An intelligent formula protects, repairs, and detoxifies the skin, leaving it radiant and clear, while new technologies help the body use its own resources by teaching it to draw energy and moisture from within.
- Rose de Mai Essence extracted from one of the world’s rarest roses, Rose de Mai essence, infuses the formula with a uniquely uplifting aroma.
- Rich in vitamin C, it also possesses powerful anti-aging properties.
- Dolicos (sweet pea stem cells) protects the cell and DNA from damage created by UV, pollution, and stress; reenergizes the essence of the cell by boosting its energy.
- Pre- and Pro-Biotic Complex protect the immune system of the skin, stimulates the skin’s primary defense barrier, and helps prevent harmful bacteria from entering.
- Wild pansy extract acts as a dual action hydration regulator and increases the skin’s internal water regulation.
- Niacinamide helps stimulate collagen synthesis, strengthens skin’s moisture barrier and inhibits the production of melanin.
- Matrixyl 3000 provides a combination of anti-aging peptides that help minimize fine lines, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and improve the skin’s elasticity and tone; it enhances cellular longevity and DNA repair.
- Raspberry stem cells offer both soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, provide long-term DNA protection, and repair while preventing collagen dehydration.
- The cream is composed with 85% natural ingredients, including a healing base of pure rosewater
- It offers an aromatherapy experience, soothing and uplifting, promiting a wonderful sense of joy.
Liquid Lumière ($39) is a brand new luminizer/illuminator that is available in two shades: rose gold (Luster) and gold (Brilliance, shown in tube below). They are both gorgeous. Fortunately, I was able to purchase both. Who could choose between gorgeous and gorgeous?
- A luxuriously lightweight highlighting fluid that instantly illuminates skin while delivering long-term anti-aging benefits
- Micro-sized, light reflecting pigments blur imperfections to instantly brighten and even out skin tone
- Packaged for portability, the powerful complexion “pick me up” can be applied throughout the day for a boost of radiance and luminosity
I will show you swatch photos as soon as possible. In the meantime, check out these wonderful new additions to my beauty routine at Chantecaille's Web site. I have not been in a department store for two weeks, so I don't know if these products have arrived at Chantecaille's counters yet.
Update 5:00 pm: I got the Liquid Lumière photos. I will post them later this evening. They are magnificent!
Later: I am wiped out. First thing tomorrow, I promise.
Photos courtesy of Chantecaille