Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! May the luck of the Irish be with you today and every day!

You don't have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick's Day; everyone can be Irish today. Just because! Do you want to wear green or go green? St. Patrick's Day may be a good day for a green choice.  Today would be a good day to shop for organic and natural beauty products. Let's all be good and do good while enjoying the revelry of St. Patrick's Day.

Speaking of revelry, I love these photos!

 
Photos courtesy of etsy.com and a modified photo courtesy of icanhas.cheezburger

4 comments:

Jo said...

Happy St. Patty's Day CG! I love the cat with the hat - it looks like his eyes match the hat - very cute.

Melanie said...

Happy St Patrick's Day to you, too, CG! I actually had some "green" products arrive today: two lipsticks, a cleanser and an eye serum. Can't wait to try them all. Sláinte!

Lulubelle said...

That hat really brings out the green eyes!

Unknown said...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Yes, I'm late to the party. My internet chose to take a few days off. I wore Emeralds and a dark green eyeliner.