Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Additions: Jo Malone Home Collection

Any room, any occasion, transforms when it’s styled with scent. Fragrance is a way to personalize your home and shape the mood. To uplift, to wind down...or simply to add an air of luxury, there's nothing like a candle or diffuser.

Because the ambiance of your home should be as inviting as the fragrance on your skin.

This spring, Jo Malone is offering exciting new introductions to its Home Collection.
  • Scent Surround Diffusers ($75), understated, and sleek, effortlessly and continually add an enveloping scent to any space. Available in Lime Basil & Mandarin, Pomegranate Noir, and my personal favorite, Red Roses.
  • Scent Surround Room Sprays ($55), which instantly create an ephemeral impression with a burst of enticing scent. Available in Lime Basil & Mandarin, Pomegranate Noir, and Red Roses.
  • Limited-edition Scent Surround Drawer Liners and Sachets ($35) that infuse clothes and linens with the signature fresh scent of Lime Basil & Mandarin.
I am on the hunt for the Red Roses diffuser. The candle has always been one of my favorites. Now I can have the scent without the flame.

You can find these new treats at Jo Malone Boutiques, jomalone.com, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, and select Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s, and Nordstrom stores nationwide. They are available exclusively from Holt Renfrew in Canada.

Photos courtesy of Jo Malone and Southern Living

4 comments:

Dee (and Maitai) said...

I love the Pomegranate Noir Diffuser. I can't always burn a candle so it's nice to walk through the living room and get a whiff of my favourite Jo Malone smell. The diffuser itself is quite attractive, so it wasn't hard to convince The Mr. that we needed it for our home, much easier than trying to convince him that we need the giant luxury candle. Thanks for the post! I'm now going to try and find these drawer sachets. Those look like so cute.

Charlestongirl said...

I can't always burn a candle either, Dee. With an inquisitive cat, I'm afraid he might set the house on fire.

I can't wait to get Red Roses! I have worn it on my body for years.

Evelyn said...

I would like a Red Roses diffuser actually. I have the Red Roses cologne which I do like...but not on me. It turns into this kind of soapy not so great scent oddly enough. It's great though for scenting my bedroom!

Charlestongirl said...

Evelyn, that is where I'd put mine. Or in my bathroom.