This contest has ended with two winners!
Walgreens and AVEENO will be offering consumers samples of AVEENO Protect + Hydrate SPF 30 and launching the new Jennifer Aniston “I Love Summer” advertisement, which will be featured on the Walgreen’s Billboard next week. 10 am to 4:00 pm.
If you are in New York, just head for Walgreens Time Square - NW corner of Broadway and 42nd Street between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. If you aren't in New York, you can enter a giveaway contest here. It's even better than the samples you can acquire in New York.
- Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal, which hydrates skin to keep it soft, smooth, and feeling healthier than before sun exposure
- Provides 24-hour skin hydration against chlorine, salt water, and perspiration.
- Long-lasting, broad spectrum and photostable protection against sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays with ENVIROGUARD Technology
- Water- and sweat-resistant (for 80 minutes), oil-free, non-comedogenic, and fast-absorbing
- For use on face and body
- Dermatologist recommended
- Suggested retail price: SPF 30 and 50 = $9.99 per three-oz. tube; SPF 70 = $10.99 per three-oz. tube
You can earn a third entry by tweeting this contest. You must include "@BTiBeauty" and "AVEENO" (without the quotes) and the contest title in your tweet. Remember, tweet the contest title - if you don't, that entry won't count. I will tweet the contest early this evening, and you can simply retweet it to earn that second entry - if that's easier.
The deadline for entries will be Monday, May 20, 2013, at midnight. The next morning, I will use a random number generator (random.org) to select the winner. I will e-mail the winner on Sunday morning. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to my message and provide a shipping address. After 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected. Make sure to check your e-mail - and look in your spam folder - when the contest ends.
This contest is open only to residents of the United States. AVEENO will send out the winner's prize. The winner must be able to provide me with a "mailable address," meaning the U.S. Post Office recognizes it or its street, province, and other "elements" the way the winner provides them.
For all the legalese related to this contest, please see the Contests/Sweepstakes page at the top of the blog. Good luck!
Photos courtesy AVEENO