Tuesday, December 1, 2009

LIERAC Friends & Family

My goodness! The offers keep rolling into my inbox. The latest is notice of LIERAC's Friends & Family event. From November 30 through December 6, LIERAC is offering a 30% discount plus two deluxe samples. Use code FF2009 at checkout.

Check out the Best Things in Beauty reviews of LIERAC's Creme Mesolift, Hydra-Chrono, and Gentle Cleansing Milk - three of my favorite products. If you want to try any of them, now's the time.

Here is some additional information CVS may "shoot me" for sharing. This coming weekend, CVS is having Friends & Family. Ask your CVS beauty manager about a discount on LIERAC, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay this weekend. I know they limit invitations to the CVS event, which is why they may come looking for me [wink]. Can't hurt to ask!

Photo courtesy of LIERAC

1 comment:

Terry said...

Let us locals know if you need security! LOL