Few people know Catherine started out as a makeup artist. After 20 years as an actress, she decided it was time to custom-design her own makeup line. She is currently the resident "Product Queen" at Soap Opera Digest. Her Open Sesameow Brush Set ($55) was featured in Allure, and Cat Cosmetics has been covered by Jane, Marie Claire, People, US Weekly, and other publications. How to describe Catherine? She is a firm believer in the connection between looking good and feeling good, faith, self-hypnosis, and inner-peace...and she's clever.
Some of Cat Cosmetics' sets are discounted, just in time for your holiday spending. You know the routine, "One for them, two for me."
Here are the current sale items.
- Hello Gorgeous plus Sable Powder Brush for 35% off
- Love Match Set, shown here, includes the Open Sesameow nine-piece brush, together discounted by $23 - included are Catnip Bronzer, Whiskers Blush, and Eartha Cat Eye Shadow
- Flawless Face Kit: Buy Skin Double Foundation of your choice plus Silk Perfection Makeup Primer and get Cat Call Beige Powder free
- Smoke Kit: Smolder Smoky Eye Stick plus Kitto Base Eye Shadow and a Mini Smoker Brush for 30% off
- Get Plumped Set: Buy any Lip Plumper and receive a Get Naked Lip Liner free
You can find her specials, the rest of her makeup, new mineral offerings, and videos at Cat Cosmetics where she's her own best model! Catherine recently started to expand her business into specialty boutiques. You can find a list here.
I think it's always fun to explore a new cosmetics Web site!
Photos courtesy of Cat Cosmetics