Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fekkai Golden Shimmer Gelée Mist

What fun! Frédéric Fekkai has introduced a limited-edition Golden Shimmer Gelée Mist ($20) for the holidays. This gleaming and very light golden mist works on my blonde hair.

The mist adds lightweight, "touchable hold" along with very light shimmering shine, delivered by golden micro-particles. It leaves hair more shiny than glittery (good in my opinion). It has a "beachy" coconut fragrance, much like the Fekkai Summer Hair Collection.

I like Fekkai products, and I think this one is a great holiday introduction. I read some reviews on Sephora from women who were not impressed. They wanted more glimmer. Actually, I like this mist because it's not "heavy metal."

It's great for the environment that it comes in a non-aerosol, recyclable container. You might want to try before you buy to ensure that it works well with your hair color. It's available at Sephora, Fekkai, and at department stores where Fekkai products are sold.

There's also a new Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Sheer Shine Mist ($23) that I'd like to try. So many products, so little time!

Photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: