Here are their product tips, along with some notes from me.
Worth the Price
- Prescription retinoids (tretinoin, tazarotene, adapalene) – Nothing else has been show to do as much for photoaged skin, and one tube should last several months. I sure wish I could use this stuff!
- Certain cosmeceuticals, particularly idebenone (Prevage MD shown above) and coffeeberry (RevaleSkin products) – These are available online, and you just have to try them to know which ones will work best for you.
- Cleansers – If you need to save, a gentle over-the-counter non-drying lotion cleanser will do the job (for example, Cetaphil).
- Sunscreen – Drugstore options with appropriate ingredients are plentiful, and you need to use a lot of sunscreen to get maximum effectiveness. I like Anthelios from La Roche-Posay.
- Eye cream – The doctors say if you’re trying to save, you can use your face cream for your eye area too. I say that depends! Some face creams will migrate into your eyes, so be careful!
Photo courtesy of Amazon
Press release courtesy of the Women's Dermatologic Society