For $55 with any Estee Lauder fragrance purchase, you can buy this fabulous collection worth "over" $340. I like this set even more than this year's Lancome set. The rub is that you have to purchase an Estee Lauder fragrance to qualify. I wish it were simply any Estee Lauder product(s). I do wear Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia, but I don't really need any right now. Maybe I'll have to buy my mother some White Linen Light Breeze for Christmas!
Included this year?
- Deluxe Eyeshadow Compact with 15 coordinating shades (Sugar Cube, Ivory Box, Honey Drop, Lavender, Chocolate, Tea Biscuit, Copper Penny, Petal, Mulberry, Pale Moon, Cinnamon, Apricot, and Mocha Cup in Pure Color Eyeshadow, plus
- Sage Duo Estée Lauder Signature Eyeshadow
- Deluxe Face Compact (Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush in Rosewood and Nude Rose, and Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer)
- Four Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks (full-size, in Candy, Rose Tea, Fig, and Tiger Eye)
- Three Artist's Eye Pencils (great for smoky eyes, in SoftSmudge Black, SoftSmudge Brown, and Slate Writer)
- Projectionist High Definition Volume Mascara (10-day supply in Black)
- Lash Primer Plus (10-day supply)
- Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (full-size 3.4 oz.)
- Four Deluxe Makeup Brushes (Powder, Blush, Lip, and Eye)
- Look Book with tips on creating four fabulous looks
- Golden Stand-Up Mirror
- Cosmetic Traveler Case
- Companion Makeup Case (red at Macy's, Cream at Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, and Estee Lauder)
Update 11/19: I ordered mine last night by calling my favorite Estee Lauder rep and having mine charged so it will be ready for me at Bloomingdale's. We were talking about what a great deal this is. And to think I just bought the new powder and blush brushes! Anyhow, Connie said that the eye makeup remover in this set is actually larger than the regular one - very nice!
Photo courtesy of Bloomingdale's