For the last few years, I have purchased these limited-edition sets, and I have found them to be beautifully "edited." Last year's box, an oval, deep red, faux reptile, zippered box with a handle, serves me today as storage for makeup brushes. These boxes are so much nicer than see-through plastic from Target - or shoe boxes!
Included this year?
- Creme Radiance - clarifying cream-to-foam cleanser
- Renergie Microlift R.A.R.E. - lifting cream with SPF 15
- Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover - full-sized
- Cils Booster XL - super-enhancing mascara base
- Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara in Black - full-sized
- Color Palette - nine eye shadow shades and two best-selling Blush Subtil shades
- Color Design Sensational Effects Lip Colors - in All Done Up and Trendy Mauve
- Color Fever Lasting Radiance Sensual Lipcolor - in Prune Drama Girl
- Juicy Tubes Lip Glosses - in Magic Spell and Simmer
Just enter code BEAUTY09 at checkout at Lancome.com. The department stores have these boxes too. While Lancome.com and Bloomingdale's offer the box in black, I saw the box in white at Macy's. I like the black one best. The contents are the same.
Update 11/24: Lancome is having a Friends & Family sale online. Just enter code HOLIDAYJOY2 at checkout to receive a 20% discount and free shipping through November 30.
Photo courtesy of Lancome