Saturday, January 14, 2012

Weekend Stroll around the Internet - January 14

What could be more cute? The news that riveted the world in the last day (other than crises and other glum news) was this photo of the little guy who is, reportedly, the new royal pooch. I hope we see much more of the little lab.

I have missed my Weekend Roundup for weeks! With the craziness of my schedule, I could barely keep up with featuring the latest makeup and other beauty world news. I have spent some time early each morning perusing some of the blogs I love. Here were a few of my favorite recent reads.

The Non-Blonde gave us a look at the NARS Spring 2012 Color Collection. I'm trying to order a few pieces, but I can't get the site to respond to the Gilt coupon I purchased. I need to call.

I love my Kate Somerville products, and I also love reading Kate's recommendations. Fab over Forty brought us tips on how to get red-carpet ready - just in time for the Golden Globes Awards. Anyone going?

The Beauty Look Book featured the new Dior Vernis Garden Party spring colors. They look covet-worthy in her photos.

Daly Beauty showed us why Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine in Bel Ami is the perfect shade for the "lipstick challenged."

Wondering how to use Laura Mercier's new Foundation Primer in Radiance? Check out Product Girl.

Into jazzy nails? Pop over to Café Makeup to see Zoya's Fleck Effect.

About 10 days ago, I purchased two Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes. Can you believe I haven't had time to try them? See what the attraction is at Gouldylox Reviews. I'll try to get photos of mine this weekend.

Fortunately, DivaDebbi saved me from another drugstore purchase I had considered. Find out why you might not need L'Oreal's new Colour Riche Balm.

My first look at the Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection came from Rouge Deluxe. I can't wait! My Bobbi Brown manager tells me it's arriving here in February.

A couple of weeks ago, Eyeliner on a Cat chose her favorite fragrances from 2011. I'm sure you know about some of them; find out what might also entice you.

Time4Beauty has intrigued me with her review of Rouge Bunny Rouge's Deliquesce Make-Up Melt Cleanser. I may need to order it!

That's it for now. I'm starving and need to go eat something before I head out to run some errands. I'll be back later with some new makeup. Happy Weekend!

Photo courtesy of People.com

3 comments:

Bari said...

Adorable - But Kate should have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy...like I do!

Charlestongirl said...

Too funny, Bari! Maybe they wanted a dog who wasn't a bed hog. When that lab grows up, he's going to need his own bed.

Daly Beauty said...

Thank you for the mention, dear Charlestongirl xo