Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Le Métier de Beauté Bella Bronze Liquid Illuminator for Face & Body is Back

Le Métier de Beauté Bella Bronze Liquid Illuminator for Face & Body ($45) is available! Discontinued (or sold out) until recently, Bella Bronze has been restocked by Le Métier de Beauté at its counters. If you missed it, now is the perfect time to get your glow for summer - at a deep discount over its previous $85 price.

Inspired by the Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Treatment Collection and Le Métier de Beauté's commitment to healthy, flawless skin, the Bella Bronze Liquid Illuminator is ideal for achieving a healthy glow. It could become your favorite "summerizer."

Bella Bronze's rich moisturizers with aloe vera improve the skin's condition while imparting an immediate tanned appearance that you can control by how much you apply. Enriched with antioxidants, this water-based, lightweight formula protects the skin against dryness. It looks and feels radiant without greasiness - although it does look dewy.

For those of you with nut allergies, it contains peanut oil. Beware if you are one of the few.

Bella Bronze is a shade that disappeared from the line-up quite some time ago. It had many fans, so it was re-introduced on a limited basis in a GWP last summer. That's where I got mine.

I took swatch photos last weekend so that you could see Bella Bronze as it comes out of the pump top of the bottle and blended lightly on my arm. My photos were taken in full, mid-day sun.

Bella Bronze is special for several reasons.
  • It's a fluid that gives you ultimate flexibility in determining how how bronze you wish to appear. I can blend a drop or two into my skin or mix it with my foundation so that I'm barely summerized - or I can use more for a "real" tan look.
  • It is a true brown color. There isn't a trace of mud in it. The color works for all skin tones, and it leaves a subtle, dewy glow without shimmer.
  • It does double-duty as skin treatment and color.
  • It reminds me of my beloved Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheers.
Bella Bronze Liquid Illuminator is available at Le Métier de Beauté counters at Neiman Marcus, despite the fact that is shows online as being sold out. I don't know for sure whether its re-appearance is temporary. I suspect it is - for summer. If you want one and need help, give Michael Reinhardt or Chae Edwards a call at my favorite Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie counter at (202) 966-9700, extension 2258 or 2236.

Photo at top courtesy of Neiman Marcus; other photos by Best Things in Beauty

6 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my!! This may be exactly what I'm looking for.. does it have any shimmer particle, though? Minute or otherwise? Thanks for the coverage, CG!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Claire,

No shimmer particles.

Yin said...

I got a huge sample of this with purchase last year, it really is awesome! Very hard to "over-do" it and looks ver natural. I'm too lazy to blend and blend, I prefer powder since I have oily/combo skin. Now with your reviewed I have to bring it out and use it this summer :) even tho the weather in DC is so weird this week

Midwestern Mama said...

CG,
Thanks for the post! I can't wait to check it out. Have you tried the Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe Tinted Treatment? I've read great reviews, but am not sure it's worth the investment.
Happy 4th!
Carrie

Little Red said...

31Wow! That's gorgeous. If I hadn't just shelled out for a bottle of GA Fluid Sheer #10 during the F&F Sale, I'd be on this like white on rice.

Virginie said...

Hummmm, I am afraid this won't work on a combination/ oily skin!