The luxurious and rich cleansing micro-emulsion eliminates impurities and every type of makeup (including waterproof makeup) while illuminating the skin. Exquisite and silky, it has a lovely, mild lavender fragrance - perfect for before bed. It does not strip the skin’s own natural oils. In fact, it makes my skin feel softer.
The delicious formulation is based on emollient ingredients derived from natural cane sugar and soothes and hydrates the skin. The ingredients include pomegranate extract, micro-emulsion glycerin oil, vitamin F, vitamin E, and α-Bisabol. The Pomegranate extract, rich in ellagic acid, provides instant luminosity to the skin. It's paraben-free too. I love the fact that Natura Bissé doesn't make ludicrous anti-aging claims for this cleanser. Cleansers are on your face for such a short time, they aren't going to absorb and help you shed 10 years.
A complete and refreshing cleansing ritual in just one step that is ideal for eyes and face.
- Innovative makeup removing formula for face and eyes
- Helps keep the skin hydrated
- Helps keep skin feeling soft and looking luminous
- A unique and multipurpose product that effectively removes all traces of makeup
Here are Natura Bissé's directions for use, embellished by yours truly.
- Using a spatula, apply the product on the palm of your clean and dry hand. Gently massage on the face, neck and décolleté, concentrating on the eye area (to remove eye makeup).
- With moistened hands, massage desired areas once again. The product immediately transforms into an exquisite emulsion. It seems to melt from a gel to a liquid.
- Remove the product using Natura Bissé cleansing sponges moistened in warm water. Or you could do what I do. Wash it off using your hands and water. Rinse repeatedly until it "feels" removed.
Photo courtesy of Natura Bissé