Thursday, July 18, 2013

Le Métier de Beauté Galore Collection, Exclusive to Saks Fifth Avenue

Le Métier de Beauté's new Galore Collection features brilliant blushing and bronzed shades for the face and rich jewel tones for the eyes. It was inspired by the glamour and opulence of precious stones. Galore is exclusive to Saks Fifth Avenue at stores with Le Métier de Beauté counters. It may also be available at Saks.com, although I haven't looked.

Use the blush and face powders to contour and highlight cheeks for a summer-ready look and the deep, cool shadows to adorn your eyelids with a bit of sparkle. These highly-pigmented True Colour Eye Shadows can be mixed and layered using Le Métier de Beauté's signature Couches de Couleur application technique for complex, multi-faceted looks, or they can be worn alone for an instant wash of gorgeous color. The chic black palette with a huge mirror comes with a nice Eye Shadow Brush for perfect powder application on the go.

“These gems have life in them: their colors speak, say what words fail of.” This quote was attributed to George Elliott, but the grammar is suspect.

The shades in the palette overlap some of the shades in other recently released palettes. For example, all four blush and bronzer shades are in Zeitgeist and Castaway, and swatches can be seen here.

I believe the price is $125. The Galore Collection is in pre-sale now at Saks. What do you think?

Photos courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

9 comments:

Nemo said...

Cg, I KNEW Saks would not be left out! Can you please suggest a Saks SA for placing a pre-order? Thanks. Meanwhile, I love my Zeitgeist (ugly name) and the Castaways palettes. It doesn't matter to me that the blush shades are all identical. Just more to use. Thank you for the wonderful heads-up.

Charlestongirl said...

Nemo, call Tomeka 804.320.6960 x5362.

Jenny said...

I ordered mine today--can't wait!!! I called Nadia at the Saks in Bal Harbour.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That lavender and that indigo!!
-Sara

Nemo said...

It's almost midnight, and yet I came down in the basement to see if you'd been able to respond to my question, and YOU DID! I will call her tomorrow and mention you. I thank you. I love these palettes! The Saks one looks dramatic. But Cg, the bronzer shade in them all is exquisite on our fair skin! Very sexy. NEST fragrance-worthy sexy if you know what I mean, haha!

Veronica said...

Looks so pretty! Will you have an opportunity to swatch the palette? Yet something else to add to my long list of "wants!"

Thank you for the heads up!

Charlestongirl said...

Veronica,

I'm afraid the answer is no. LMdB did not send me the palette (darn!), and there are no Saks stores in my area with LMdB counters.

Quite honestly, I don't need it. The top row is the same as two other new palettes, and the bottom row doesn't interest me. So, I won't pre-order it. I'm saving my money for fall.

Charlestongirl said...

If anyone else wants to share their favorite Saks SAs, please do!

Veronica said...

Charleston Girl - I am in the same boat - no LMdB counters or a Saks nearby.

Hope you are doing well in this crazy heat!!!