Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Chanel Collection Maquillage Croisière de Chanel

The collection we all understood to be called the Versailles de Chanel Cruise Collection has been launched at Chanel.com as the Collection Maquillage Croisière de Chanel.

Youthful, elegant, and utterly feminine, pink inspires a tender makeup palette with a fresh, rebellious twist. Applied to the eyes, lips, and nails, or dusted onto the cheeks, the favorite color of youth dazzles, revealing a face of dewy freshness. 

The collection includes the two new, limited-edition pieces I featured Mouche de Beauté and Ombre Essentielle in Rose Favorite. I mentioned the re-promoted colors. You can purchase the collection - both the new and re-promoted items - at this link.

Photos courtesy of Chanel

8 comments:

VancouverChic said...

It's like going to heaven looking at this set from Chanel!

Beyond Gorgeous!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Joanne,

So pretty. I also like the re-promotes. Boy is a fabulous shade.

Julia said...

I just can't stop looking at your posts tonight, I guess! I've been just dying to get my hands on that Versailles bee illuminating powder. It's so original and amazing and I know it would look divine on the skin.
It's just hard to pay that much when you're a student, haha! I'm hoping they don't sell out too fast, perhaps for my birthday. The whole collection is so original and lovely, I love the thoughts and ideas behind it. Thanks for sharing!

Becca @ The Beauty Sample said...

Oh gosh--ANOTHER exquisite highlighter?!! Chanel is really on a roll...meanwhile my wallet is probably crying like a little baby but I MUST have that powder!! :D

Paula said...

OH love, love, love those colors..... I already have 2 of them, but had to save for the illuminating powder....i wish it wasnt too expensive... :)

Charlestongirl said...

Julia, I hope you saw my swatch photos. I remember those student days when I couldn't have everything I wanted. They were VERY frustrating.

Charlestongirl said...

Becca, this is one you really must have.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Paula,

It's not bad price-wise. If I had known it was coming, I could have skipped some other things that cleaned out my wallet earlier. :)