This week, I ordered again. There were a few pieces, including Vincent Longo Sun, Moon, Stars eye shadow, YSL Pop Stick cream blusher, and Stila Lip Glaze Gloss Stick, discontinued products that I wanted. I had a bit of fun too! I rolled the dice and ordered a five-piece mystery bag for light and cool skin ($15).
What came Thursday was fun - a fascinating mix of products. I started to write it up then, but got carried away with Saks Friends & Family and playing with my new Armani lipsticks.
My mystery bag (and box) from BeautyTicket had the following surprises.
- Bourjois Paris Smile with Style mini 3-D Mobile lip gloss set with a cute little Eiffel Tower cell phone charm (the charm will be a nice stocking stuffer)
- Bourjois Paris Aqua Volume Waterproof Mascara in Violet Lumiere
- Bourjois Paris Lipshine in Lovely BRILLE
- Hard Candy 10 Years of Gloss - it's pink (Yummy) and huge - may last 10 years!
- Beauty Box Eye Shadow in Nipple Twist, a beautiful teal color
- Smashbox Fast Forward Eye Shadow Stick in the gorgeous Screenplay
- Borghese Lip Pencil in Bellini Pink Perle Creme (with sharpener)
There are new products every week, so I'm a frequent flier on BeautyTicket.com. Yeah, I know I'm spending money to save money, but that's half the fun! This weekend, BeautyTicket is offering a 15% discount on your entire order with code PEOPLE15 (expires October 11). I may have to order more of those Stila Lip Glaze Gloss Sticks. They are so creamy and pretty!
Photo courtesy of BeautyTicket