Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NARS Holiday 2009


Love at first sight! NARS sent an e-mail yesterday announcing their Holiday 2009 collection. Prominently featured were these new Soft Touch Shadow Pencils ($24).

Here's what NARS has to say about them.

Soft Touch Shadow Pencils provide easy, portable, long-wearing application. These jumbo-sized pencils have versatile functionality to shade the lid, line, or highlight the eye. Smooth, creamy texture delivers a velvety feel to the eye and makes for easy blending and an ideal base for layering with a powder shadow for increased color intensity.

I'm there. I think I need all three. The colors left to right are: Goddess, Skorpios, and Aigle Noir.

Also introduced with this collection? A new Cream Eyeshadow ($21) in Mousson, a barely green, shimmery taupe color. Since I love cream shadows, and NARS makes some great ones, I can hardly contain myself!

For NARS Multiples fans, there's a new Multiples too - in Luxor ($37). Maybe we'll do a whole Multiples posting, since I must have 10 of them. There's more, of course, including duo eyeshadows, nail polish, and lip pencils.

I'm going out to check my bank balance now. How about you? See anything in the NARS Holiday Collection that makes your heart race?

The new colors are available at the NARS Web site and will be in stores near you soon, if they aren't already.

Update: What better time to buy than now? Sephora has a 20% discount for Friends & Family. Use code FF2009 at checkout.

Photo courtesy of NARS

No comments: