Friday, October 2, 2009

Stila's Kitten for Eyes

Wednesday was a beauty fest. Brown delivered all my week's goodies in one day. Among the treats were my Beautorium box, with John Masters Organics hair and skin care (too exciting!), and the new Stila Smudge Pot special set. Today, I wore Kitten Smudge Pot as a shadow. It was fascinating that I complimented a friend at work on her eye shadow. She was wearing Kitten ($18). Same shade, different people, different skin, different look! Kitten was awarded the 2008 Allure Magazine Editor’s Choice Award for Best Beige Eye Shadow. A beige-gold, it's fabulous. Now, I need to find the powder shadow, which is somewhere in my stash, to "set" the cream Smudge Pot to make it last all day.

Everyone I know loves Kitten - for eyes and lips. You might want to check it out if you are one of the few remaining female inhabitants of Planet Earth who doesn't wear Kitten.

Photo courtesy of Stila.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I bought the Kitten smudge pot at Ulta last weekend!! I love it, but I have to say, I think I prefer it in its powder formula. But I'm still glad I bought it and plan on using it a lot!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Emma, I think I like the powder better too - because of its staying power, which is why I think I'll set the Smudge Pot with the powder. Why do you prefer the powder?