Sunday, October 4, 2009

John Masters Organic Lip Calm

Can you adore multiple lip balms? My answer is an emphatic yes! Last week, when I was ordering my John Masters Organic Hair Care products from Beautorium.com - naturally using our BTIB 15% discount - I saw Lip Calm ($6). Any lip balm addict would try one, right?

This little balm, currently parked next to my bed, is delightful. Its long ingredient list is chock-a-block with botanical ingredients. Reading down the list, from most to least concentrated, the ingredients include olive oil, castor bean oil, sunflower oil, beeswax, carnuba wax, jojoba oil, shea butter, calendula extract, wheatgerm oil, flax seed oil, borage oil, kukui nut oil, rosehip oil, vitamin E...and much more. How cool is that?

The texture is much softer than ChapStick - Lip Calm glides on - and it stay around for awhile to keep your lips soft, hydrated, and feeling good. I love it!

You can purchase Lip Calm from Beautorium.com. On my next order, I'm buying one for every balm port - my office, purse, bathroom, bedside, and car. A lip balm addict has to have it nearby at all times!

Photo courtesy of Beautorium

No comments: