Thursday, June 28, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté's Beauty Vault for Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

A kind reader sent me this photo today. It pictures Le Métier de Beauté's "Beauty Vault" ($49) for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. If they don't sell out during pre-sale to card members, maybe everyone will be able to purchase one.

The Anniversary Sale set includes a purse-sized Peau Vierge Tinted Luminizer in #2 and Anamorphic Lash Mascara in black. The Noir Precision Liquid Liner is full-sized, normally a $42.00 item. "The perfect product ensemble to complete your flawless, long-wearing look." This is a special chance to try these products if you haven't used them before.

If you want this set and are a Nordstrom credit card customer, you will be able to purchase the set during pre-sale. If you aren't, you will have to take your chances - or find a friend willing to user his or her card to purchase it. I don't plan to carry a Nordstrom credit card - or any store card - ever.  As some of you know, that makes me a second-class citizen to Nordstrom, despite the fact that I spend a bundle there.

Photo courtesy of Nordstrom and a sweet reader

14 comments:

Emilie at Cogitation Project said...

Finally! I love love love it! A great set for those who aren't willing to shell out full price for the PV Treatment. Great move on LMdB's part, I just hope at some point they make it permanent.

XO, Emilie

Anahita said...

I can't believe this is LMDB's offering. Its so paltry in comparison to what other lines are offering. Why not an exclusive kaleidoscope? I am soo disappointed.

Anonymous said...

In case you are not aware, Nordstrom has debit card in addition to their typical credit card. The debit card gives you the same privileges as the credit card. Nordstrom is the only store that I am aware of that has a debit card, and I think it is an excellent idea for those of us who don't wish to use department store credit cards. Hope this helpful.
Liz

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Emile,

I agree. It's a great way to try it.

Charlestongirl said...

Anahita,

The exclusive Ks have their own problems. Many LMdB fans are tired to the hassle required to acquire them. I think their choice was smart.

Charlestongirl said...

Hey Liz,

We talked about that last year. I don't want another debit card either. I already have one. The one place where my debit card number was stolen (and used) was Nordstrom! Long story...I think I told it last year. :)

Anonymous said...

You can also get a Nordstrom debit card and they'll withdraw from your checking/savings account. And you get points with it.

Soni said...

Oooooh, this looks like a lovely little "starter" set. Perfect for a LMdB noobie.

Charlestongirl, I have an appt with Erin tomorrow morning!! I'm so excited, I'm sure I'll never get to sleep tonight!

MarciaF said...

It's a great buy but the #2 PV is way too dark for me.
Nordstrom will take preorders for this, they don't turn anyone down!

spasalondeals said...

superb post. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

bk said...

I didn't see this set in the catalog. Are there any other anniversary sale items that weren't published? I don't live near a Nordstrom so I will be calling in my order.

Charlestongirl said...

BK, I don't know, since they don't send me a catalog. Sorry!

Charlestongirl said...

Hey Marcia, it's too dark for me too.

Charlestongirl said...

Soni, I am catching up on comments after my week without Internet. I am sure you LOVED Erin! She is a sweetie.