Armani's innovative Color-Fil moisture technology contains an outstanding "moistcapt agent" that is able to retain twice its volume in water, forming an imperceptible film with a rich, non-sticky texture. The results, as tested in the United States on 105 women representing three categories: Caucasians, Hispanics, and African-Americans?
- 100% of women believe it gives an even color finish.
- 98% believe it provides a moisturizing feeling on lips.
- 97% believe that it smoothes the lips.
As with the glosses in the Skin Lacquers Collection, Giorgio Armani Beauty offers suggestions for the colors that might entice you. I selected two pinks, both recommended for porcelain skin tones: #503, shown at left above, and #504, shown at right. There are six shades available. Now that I've tried two, there are, hopefully, more in my future.
To enhance soft, porcelain skin tones, try:
- Rouge d’Armani Sheers # 503 in Blush,
- Rouge d’Armani Sheers #504 in Cult,
- Rouge d’Armani Sheers #505 in Dewy.
- Rouge d’Armani Sheers #200 in Terra,
- Rouge d’Armani Sheers #201 in Boudoir,
- Rouge d’Armani Sheers #202 in Dolce.
These are great lipsticks. You can use them on your cheeks, as Armani suggests, just like any other lipstick. I've smudged lipstick on my cheeks when I was away from home and needed some color. The old, well-worn trick works just fine, but I wouldn't do that if I had a blusher in front of me.
On my second pass through Giorgio Armani Beauty's Web site, I am fairly sure I'll try one of the browns to go with my second #503. I am such an Armani Beauty enthusiast! I'm also afraid that I'll miss the chance, so excuse me while I go order.
Want to see them? Your favorite counter or online source for Armani color should have the new Skin Lacquers Collection.
Photos by Best Things in Beauty