Sunday, June 3, 2012

Coming Attractions: Le Métier de Beauté New Kaleidoscope Face Kit II and Chauvet Pont d'Arc Kaleidoscope Eye Kit

There are two dynamite Kaleidoscopes coming soon to Le Métier de Beauté counters. I got a sneak peek at them, but only had my iPhone with me (no other camera). These photos of photos, taken inside, are grainy and not up to par with what my camera would have produced.  They will have to do for now - until I can get better ones, either from Le Métier de Beauté or with my camera later this week.

The Chauvet Pont d'Arc Kaleidoscope Eye Kit, ($95, shown above), for Summer 2012 was inspired by the Chauvet Cave Paintings in France, the oldest in the world, I've read. The cave paintings, found in Chauvet Pont d'Arc, which is located in the south of France, are among the most significant prehistoric art sites known to mankind. The hues are richly pigmented - beautiful and intense. Painted by ancient artists wielding extraordinary skills, the images evoke the burgeoning life of centuries long past and, with protection, will last and be enjoyed for eternity.

The shades in Chauvet Pont d'Arc are all gorgeous. I hope I got their names right.
  • Umber - umber-toned satin mauve
  • Ocher - sandstone ocher
  • Madder - shimmering terracotta
  • Crystalline - silky matte desert teal
You can bet I'm on the waiting list for this Kaleidoscope, which will be a limited edition, like most of them.

The new Kaleidoscope Face Kit II ($95) looks equally exquisite (even if someone left greasy fingerprints on its photo). It was designed to create a flawless complexion during the warmer months. The four new shades will help you finish your look effortlessly, with blush and a shade that will finish your face or eyes with a luminous glow and delicate sheen.

The face powder will leave a radiant, soft, matte finish. It's a universal shade and enriched with vitamin E to protect our skin. The rest of the shades will produce a naturally sun-kissed look, with their silky, light powder pigments.

Both of these Kaleidoscopes are scheduled to arrive very soon. You'll want to call your favorite Le Métier de Beauté representative to reserve yours. That's why I'm jumping the gun on my receipt of the press photos. I don't want any of you to miss out and be disappointed.

If you need help, call Michael Reinhardt at (202) 966-9700, extension 2258 or 2236. He and his team members are wonderful! I had a complimentary facial there yesterday, followed by a gorgeous makeup application with the GWP, and left feeling very glamorous.

Photos by Best Things in Beauty

8 comments:

Adelle said...

Oh, I'm excited for the new face kit. I just went to the Le Metier counter yesterday and got the Blush Kaleidoscope and the Coral Nymph face tint - much to my surprise there was a GWP too - a 3 shadow palette. When they say soon, are we talking June ;) ?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Adelle,

Michael expects to get the Eye Kit next week. Dustin at Bergdorfs told me the same. The Face Kit was scheduled to ship in May. I don't know if it did, but if so, it will arrive within a few short weeks.

Glad you had fun at the counter! Those little GWP palettes are sweet. Often, they aren't offered, so feel privileged. :)

Anonymous said...

Is the face kaleidscope II also limited edition? Thank you for the very early heads up!

time4beauty said...

Is the top face color a bit green? like salad

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Anonymous,

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Time4Beauty,

It looks that way to me in the photo.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I was wondering if these kaleidoscopes will be available online?

Charlestongirl said...

Hello, Anonymous,

I assume so, but they won't show up until they are released.