Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bath and Body Works 20% Off Sale Ends on July 5



Bath & Body Works has a promotion that ends this coming Sunday. There are some restrictions, such as a one offer per customer and a $25 minimum purchase. Now's the time to pick up those Patricia Wexler products you have been coveting. The offer code is 9809, and the limit is one per customer.

My recommendations?

Fastscription Instant De-Puff Eye Gel and Fastscription Advanced No-Injection Wrinkle Smoother.

Coupon photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works.

2 comments:

Miss Brahms said...

I just used my Wexler Instant DePuff Eye gel - there is NOTHING like it on the market. I am puffy from too much salt the night before, etc., and keep it in my fridge - it is cooling and the caffeine in it instantly decongests the excess fluid around my eyes. LOVE WEXLER. I use the MMPI Serum as well as the Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Repair. I stopped using them as a test awhile ago and my furrows came back - so, it proves that Wexler Works!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi DrugstoreBeautyPro, what a great tip! I wish I could have a frig in my bathroom - wouldn't that be a kick? Short of lying down, head on pillow, gauze to protect eyes, and a bag of frozen peas for 20 minutes, nothing works like Wexler's product.