Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Great Patricia Wexler Deal at Bath & Body Works


A great offer arrived in my e-mail box today. At Bath & Body Works online (only), you can buy two select products for $25. Included in the offer is the Fastscription™ Instant De-Puff Eye Gel. This product won an Allure 2008 Best of Beauty Award, and I can testify to its effectiveness. It sends under-eye bags packing!

Check out the offer at this link. There are some great products available in this two-for special.

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This eye gel is amazing!!! Keep it in the fridge for a great de-puffing, decongesting, bag-shrinking treat in the morning, especially after eating Chinese food or staying up late sipping and clicking. This is one of the few eye balms containing caffeine that actually works. Non-sticky gel formulation, really feels great when cool in the fridge.

Charlestongirl said...

I know I should do the refrigerator thing, but I'm too lazy to go downstairs to retrieve my beauty products! And it works so well as-is, straight out of my vanity drawer! Fastscription eye gel is the best de-puffer I've ever used. Reasonably priced without a sale, it's a steal at the moment.

Cristina said...

Its really very good blog site , i really liked it , It contains lot of good and important information about bath and body products................